luni, 17 martie 2014

double trouble- spacer, Brake caliper stand

When I find my self in trouble!...
Let it be, let it be!!!

I song these lyrics in my head when I discovered the problem, I panicked at the moment, that's happen when I start singing, or panic, whatever
My luck just come to that door, my little brother come to visit me, he is the one who come with the saving idea, in meter to solve this problem  ....  .... Thanks bro!
Blood of my blood - I am proud of you, "smarty pant's"!
here is the big problem, the brake caliper touch in spokes...AAA.. what's cooking Doc? 

force to make another Brake caliper stand


original- not good!


my version.

on the right- 0,5 mm space it almost touch in swing arm, to the left 1,5-2 mm between stand and bolt.


a better view.

chubby  spacer 17 mm + shoulder one in and one out

spacer up

disk brake up.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu