marți, 26 martie 2013

Springer Front End fork

Word before.
This way I want to thank the one who appealed to my services and I am grateful for the chance, for trusting, and given me this opportunity.
I'm also grateful to all those who have called to my services, those whom I have served, you need to know that it's a unique pleasurable sensation, emotional, accomplishment, when I know that you are more than just satisfied.
I am aware that the work takes longer than expected, but that's it! a well done job only so it can get,can be done.
Enough for the moment whith "pupincurismele", (ass-kisses) - it's just a metaphor!
 
Springer fork front end, only steel was usedcold rolled pipe 5mm and 4mm wall, 15mm steel sheet, bronze bushings, hardened steel pivot axle, front wheel axle from a planetary shaft
Bolts with high quenching. Unfinished!


















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu